Blog Archive

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bangkok- AGAIN

SO here in Bangkok again I decided to stay near to Koh San road area to really see what it was like and find cheaper hostels. However it was Chinese new year so everywhere was full or only had very expensive rooms left. I eventually found a place after going to 10 places with my bags.

In the morning I switched acomodation to a dirt cheap place. Koh San Road is such a tourist haven, the only locals are the stall holders. It was fun though. I met a girl over lunch and then I wandered round by myself taking it all in- so many nice things you could buy- then for dinner I bumped into the girl again and we met some other people. We decided to go out. After buying a musical elephant guiro esk thing and bracelets of a funny craxy Thai lady we went dancing- free cocktails for girls- this was so much fun as I met 2 great Thai girls who I danced withall night.

The next day I woke up late so missed my meeting time with the girls again but went anyway. SWe were meeting at a pool in the hotel nearby but they weren't there. I spent a couple of hours by the pool anyway then later... Siobhan arrived.

We went out for welcome drinks, had a little more than we thought drinking the local beer and the most garlicky garlic bread imaginable. The next day we left to go to Ayuthaya. We got ourselves to the bus station and made our way on the fun local bus!


No comments:

Post a Comment